Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I am a 67 year old pensioner who has been trying to provide

Customer Question

THIS IS URGENT!!! I am a 67 year old pensioner who has been trying to provide information so that (I think his name was Dan?) However, finding a number of essential passwords beingf knocked back in order to find the info you need, I am close to breakdown (seriously!!!) Until I can get more steady in mind, please cancel this transaction. ALSO VERY IMPORTANT. I've already been told by you that the payment has already been taken from the provided CC information. Can you please cancel this attempt to get my question answered and PLEASE refund the amount you have already deducted. Again, my phone in Melbourne Australia in +64(###) ###-####and email address is ********@*******.***.**. Am sincerely ***** ***** have caused you this trouble, but I simply cannot find the info I need and, as said before, am close to a bread down. PLease let me know when the refund is made. Sincerely, Mark ****
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What is your question?