Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

What are my legal rights when an employer/supervisor is

Customer Question

What are my legal rights when an employer/supervisor is harassing me by telling me, it is ok to do a job, and then after I have completed the task, telling me that I should not have done it! The supervisor is also removing my responsibility that I have undertaking for years and removing all of our forms of communication e.g. email, phone and monthly meetings, and then complaining that I don't communicate in performance reviews.
I know that he has been setting me up over time to make a case of misconduct against me. What is this sort of misconduct against me called? What can I do legally?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

If you have evidence you should report it and if they are using this against you it is harassment. The boss should stop it and if they done you can sue the employer.

Here is some information.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing else

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.