Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I held a mining tenure on Mt Todd gold mine N.T. 30 years

Customer Question

I held a mining tenure on Mt Todd gold mine N.T. 30 years ago, the Director of Pacific Gold N.L. CAMERON KENT GLOVER fraudulently transferred the tenure to his Company Pacific Gold N.L., sold it & flew to South America, stayed away for 7 years, also residing in England & was a director of two Companies briefly returned to Australia, flew back with his son & both were killed in a plane crash. Merlin Group Securities Ltd as current trustee RS157, "THE GLOVER MEMORIAL TRUST: The mines department never informed me of any transfer. I was informed at that time that I had to get Cameron back to contest it??
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Evening.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

You have to go and get a historical search of all documents and then see a Commercial lawyer and get more detailed advise.

You will also need to have any constitution of the company and details of all meetings that have been held at the time and you can seek those from the Secretary.

I there is evidence of fraud and they are still present in Australia you can seek ASIC take action and reverse the transactions.

This is all I can assist with and once the information is at hand the Solicitor you take it to will give you more details and costs of taking action.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards