Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer
Experience:  Dip Law LPAB - Sydney based lawyer

My daughter moved out of her apartment with her partner last

Customer Question

My daughter moved out of her apartment with her partner last year and was told that she couldn't have her name removed from the lease until the lease was up. Now her ex-partner is maybe moving out and she doesn't know where she stands in regards ***** ***** the portion of the bond she paid reimbursed.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again,

I note you have given my answer a negative rating.

I'm wondering whether there is any further information you require, and otherwise am not sure why you have given my answer a negtive rating.

Keep in mind I can only tell you how the law applies to your situation, and sometimes that means I have to give bad news, but that does not mean I have not answered your question, so please consider rating my answer positively.

Good luck,