Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

Leon I was under the impression I was able to ask you the

Customer Question

Leon I was under the impression I was able to ask you the questions . expect you to get on and find out not just throw me questions or give me the AEC to look up !!
If I have contacted you it means you need to look at the enrolment and also what sort of question is ...
Is He Alive !!!! If I knew I wouldn't be asking
Selma ***
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am not able to do the search for you.

It has to be done by you. If he is still alive the electoral role should be able to locate him.

I am here to provide you with information to deal with the issue. If you wish a Solicitor to do the work, the you have to instruct them and have a meeting given them all the information you have the average fees are $400 plus GST. I am not able to take on the work I am here to assist people by given them information to help themselves.

If there is no record on the electoral commissions. The search cannot be done online it has to be done at the offices of the AEC.

I am sorry I cannot give you much more. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.