Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I live in an apartment complex and the body corporate has

Customer Question

I live in an apartment complex and the body corporate has just sent us a letter of an alleged complaint.
We have been in the property a week now the complaint has no foundation or proof! It is completely he said she said.
I would like to write a formal letter back outlining my position and deny any responsibility or involment in the accusation.
I can send a copy of the complaint letter through.
I'd like a professional legal letter Witten up that puts them back in there place.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 7 months ago.

Are you asking for a lawyer to review your proposed letter? If so you can attach a copy to your link, along with a scanned copy of the complaint letter?