Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have been suspended from driving for speeding. Over 30kms.

Customer Question

I have been suspended from driving for speeding. Over 30kms. I hold a P1 licence. I will have served 3 months suspension. On the notice of suspension the date in section Issued a penalty notice in states in b) about provisional licence and the date that the suspension is until 25/08/2016. Problem, The RTA said I need to serve another 3 months and looking at their site they are correct. But the date on the notice of suspension is as above. What can I do
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good evening,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

The three months was it by a court?