Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I am looking for advice on a start up business in Bridal

Customer Question

Hi there,
I am looking for advice on a start up business in Bridal wear that is needing to obtain a contract between the business and the consumer. Ideally; this will be able to be used interstate and internationally. I have written a variation and would like it to be looked over and quoted for any further information I require adding.
Warm Regards,
Sabrina Saunders
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sabrina and thank you for your inquiry.

If you have a draft contract and just want it reviewed, please send a copy (you can link to the document with your next post if you have the document in electronic form). Alterternately if you want a document drawn up from scratch you will need to provide all the details as to how your business operates and what you need the agreement to address.

Either way, once I can ascertain what work is involved I can quote you the cost involved.

I look forward to your reply in due course.