Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

Morning, my question is: my son is currently living with his

Customer Question

JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: my question is: my son is currently living with his father and is not happy as his father is has not been there at home he has been away working and his grandparents are there, but they are not wanting to be there either as they have been there most of the year
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: queensland
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: my son is 15 1/2
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: he has told him a number of things like 'everytime you come back from your mothers your more f**ked in the head' and 'ive made a bet that your going to fail your report card this term'
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

As the child is 15 therre is nothing a court can specifically do and he is free to decide what he wants to do.

He is at liberty to arrange to live with you should he wish to do so.

That simple really.

Please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you.