Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Was looking for some adise on where I stand in my workplace.

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** was looking for some adise on where I stand in my workplace.
My reason for contacting you is I am employed by a dry cleaning company and feel I'm being taken advantage of (victamised, bullied) and has got to a point were I need advise so I REALY do hope you can help for I don't know were else to go.
I did try to contact wageline but they to me they can't help.
I need my job to servive and they know this and take advantage of the situation and if I question them they tell me it's bad luck I HAVE to do it and it's not for discussion.
I would appreciate it if someone was able to contact me for it's quite a complex situation and would take quite some time to explain in writing but would only take 5 mins to explain over the phone.
I would be greatful and appreciateive if someone could call me on 0403 363 022 for I'm at my wits end and don't know who to turn to or were else to go.
Thank you for taking your time to read this complant and hope you can help and I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone soon.
Kind Regards
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Are you being bullied by the boss or other employees? If it is other employees haver you reported it to the boss and if so what has he done?