kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.

My partner just got arrested with about 5 Xanax on him he

Customer Question

Hello my partner just got arrested with about 5 Xanax on him he bought them of the street because we got in a fight and he had a really bad leg he has a drug history and was wondering what you think would happen I can't help but feel like it's all my fault if I didn't start a fight none of this would have happened what do you think the judge will do ?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Nsw about 3 hours ago
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I don't have enough money
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No what do you think would happen
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  kmslaw replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW who will deal with your inquiry today. I see that you have requested a phone call so I will offer one to you now. I am around today until around 10am Sydney time and then am available between around 12 noon and 1.30pm too so I'll just try you when I can if you send me your number.

Expert:  kmslaw replied 2 months ago.

Okay I will offer the call now.