Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

Any further legitimacy on http:/ Tel: 0011

Customer Question

Any further legitimacy on http:/ Tel: 0011 (UK) 441416280561, email***@******.*** funds sent via Raiffeisen Bank ZRT Akademia UTCA 6, 1054 Budapest, Hungary. Beneficiary Bank Corvin Promenade,1082 Budapest Hungary. Account name SFC LTD.
Yes they are expensive you pay 20% commission to the Company for the trade through Betowen the bookmaker, 10% in commission for the trader and 10% for insurance of the funds reaching you. The insurance money is refunded once you receive the funds and only then does the trader get his commission. You can stop investing close the account and take the funds, but they of course want you to leave some funds in your account so the trader gets his commission. Some say that the name is stolen from others as the real 188 Trader trades in bonds and shares? I cannot find any other trader with that Web address anywhere in the world. Urgent Feedback to***@******.*** Thank you
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am really sorry but the site is a scam and If you have paid money to them you have to accept you will not get it back. A UK number with an address in Hungary is a scam and I would think the bank account has nothing in it as the money would be taken and place elsewhere.

Contact scam watch and they can give you more information.

I am sorry but it does appear to be a scam.

If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.