Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I am in an equal share domestic rental lease. on of the

Customer Question

I am in an equal share domestic rental lease. on of the other lessee's has given his father permission to store a trailer and ride on mower in our garage. As a consequence, no vehicles are able to be garaged. I have asked the lessor to have his father remove these items within 14 days or I will move them on to the front yard. I initially gave permission for the storage purely on the understanding that these items would be gone within a week - that was more than 6 weeks ago. I have been told by this lessee that I am not allowed to touch these items or he will dispose of my items that are stored in the garage. His father is not on the lease. The lessee has also threatened to have my dogs impounded - both dogs appear, and are approved, on the lease. The dogs are also registered with Council at this address. Please Help
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

Hello
The issue is, both of you have equal say as to the property do you not?
All I can suggest is that you speak with the landlord and have them contact the other lessee and have them remove the trailer / ride on immediately and not impede the use / enjoyment of the property without further delay.

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.