Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I am just looking information daughters partner, victoria,

Customer Question

Hi I am just looking for some information for my daughters partner
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: victoria
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no im just trying to find out how it s best for him to proceed, he is separated from the mother of his child and she keeps denying him access to their child
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: victoria
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: he is currently in mediation and his partner will agree to something in mediation then when they leave she will text like yesterday for instance and say...You cant have child as I don't trust you
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

hello
Once the agreement is made at mediation, have them filed in the family court as court made orders.

If she does not agree to this, then file an application to the family court to have them enforced and seek a cost order against her if she does not comply.

The court will have issue with parents that agree to terms, then waste tax payers money to have courts deal with such matters.
Consent orders:

http://www.familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fcoaweb/forms-and-fees/court-forms/diy-kits/kit-diy-application-consent-orders

initiating application:

http://www.familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fcoaweb/forms-and-fees/court-forms/diy-kits/kit-diy-initiating-application

Please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions once doing so at no further cost.

Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.