Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Will a solicitor be prepared to draft a statement of facts

Customer Question

Will a solicitor be prepared to draft a statement of facts for me to accompany a ComCare claim to support a claim for psychological injury that happened at work? Given my present state, I am not confident of my ability to do this and I think the task requires a legal mind.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

We cannot do that here.

This takes time and requires you to be giving detailed instructions. You are best to speak to a solicitor that practices in this area in QLD and many will act on a no win no fee basis.

Are you a member of a union?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am a member of a union
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
However, I am also a commonwealth employee
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Afternoon,

The union should be able to provide you with legal advise for free in this type of matter.

There solicitors may be able to assist you with drafting the documents.

Alternatively contact Maurice Blackburn or Shine Lawyers as the undertake this type of work on a no win no fee basis.

This is your best option.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.