Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Booked flights to england with flight centre.booked on the

Customer Question

Booked flights to england with flight centre.booked on the 11th july and told had to pay by 5pm that day.cost$5408.Hunted around to find the money as was told by them woluld not get at the same price again.Received details from them . Names incorrect. Advised them. Could not view flight details as agreed upon as details did not appear properly. I had always told them It was to be of 18 days duration.I have written down leave 30th march return 18 april.Eventually receive revised flight details and correct names very close to deadline.bpay theamount and in the confusion and hurry did not check the flight details correctly. I was foolish enough to trust them. There is more to the story, however basically that is it.💗Received the. Eticket 3 days later. Return date is now 14th april. Rang them up.Was told i had accepted the terms and conditions and to change would now cost $200 pp . Family of 4 would be $800. No ifs or buts . Bad luck . Its in the terms in small print. No empathy whatsover.Family of 4 i am a pensioner and do not have money to throw away. Saved for ages to go to england and treated like a nothing. Bad luck . You did not read it . Pleaseadvise Thanking you ***** *****
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you have all this in writing?