Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have retaining wall issue, I leave in Sydney, I leave on

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I have retaining wall issue, I leave in Sydney, I leave on the lower side of the wall
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, my neighbor is on holiday until 27th of July 2016 and I'm trying to contact his father who is on the papers too
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: there is a color bond fence above the retaining wall, I'm not sure if it is changing anything. the wall is 1.6m high and approximately 35m long, the wall is failed so it is leaning to my side
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What is your question?