Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Nsw, only over the phone and they didn't really help, my

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: nsw
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: only over the phone and they didn't really help
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: my partner got charged with domestic volience 2yrs ago, she then admiited herself into rehab to kick her alcohol addiction. she was in rehab for 11 months and has been out of rehab for nearly 10 months now. she is a registered nurse but can't find any work in her profession due to her record. can we fight to get this removed????
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: nsw
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

Hello
Sadly, no.

The only exception is that they seek a spent conviction, which can occur 10 years after the offence.

That is what occurs sadly when people get convicted. It is the consequences a person faces, even if they remedy the situation.

Please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

Hello I seem to not have heard back from you?
Please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you.