Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I am in dispute with several business's that I engaged to

Customer Question

I am in dispute with several business's that
I engaged to supply and install a reconditioned engine in my Taxi
The engine has failed again,inside the warranty period.
Neither party are prepared to accept any responsibility
Neither party have given me an explanation as to why it happened only that it overheated.
I had the Taxi sent to Perth for an independent assessment ,this was over two weeks ago.
I am not getting any positive response from them and what little I do get is that each is blaming one and other.I am trying to arrange a meeting between all involved but am not getting much satisfaction.Iwould appreciate some guidance on how to resolve this matter as it costing me time,my sanity and a lot of money.
Hoping to hear from you soon
Regards ***** *****
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

SO the independent assessment has not issued a report? Did you organise it or the business that installed the engine?