Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I am an Australian citizen recently in the city of Minsk in

Customer Question

I am an Australian citizen recently in the city of Minsk in the country of Belarus I was unlawfully detained at Minsk air subsequently after 6 hours in a room,where there was no drinking water I was detained even longer by Etihad Airline executives that thought I was dangerous or a lunatic,they then organised me to go to an asylum somewhere in the forest out of Minsk
There I was physically assaulted nearly strangled,had my wrist broken ,stomped on my healing broke foot,give injections with medical permission,bruising everywhere perforated eardrum
I eventually had to front some team of psychiatrists,I got out of there thanks to emails from professors from Australia that knew me and thanks to a Senior male psychiatrist who realised I was extremely intelligent just different
Once I got out of there I went to Minsk Airport taken by order police
At the airport Etihad airlines still refused boarding passes until a captain of boarder police intervened and said to them legally they must let me travel as I haven't done anything wrong
From Minsk to my trip home Melbourne Australia there was discrimination all the way home prior to boarding,mainly by so called Etihad Executives treating me like some freak.
I am a scientist,s humanitarian ,I give most of my money away,I am home in Tasmania and
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where's the answer I want my money back