Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

1. If a deed for (Land owners agreement and deed of family

Customer Question

1. If a deed for (Land owners agreement and deed of family arrangement) was drawn up and needed to be either amended or the entire Deed made invalid, can this be done via a statuary declaration?
2. If a Statuary declaration is deemed insufficient can a Deed of Variation be drawn up with a different law firm from the Law firm that created the deed?
Fiona
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

hello
It is always best to draft a new Deed, even if it is a cut and paste of the old one, with the variations the only difference.

The stat dec will suffice, however to have no further issue at all, draft a new Deed to have it all encompassed into one document.

Please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting.

Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Hello
I have not received a response?
I wish to help you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Hello
I have not received a response?
I wish to help you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I tried to cancel this application because I did not want a monthly subscription. Thanks for yr answer, I have no further questions and I do not want a subscription. Thank u. Fiona