Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I bought a new Hyundai 120 approx 20 months ago. Within a

Customer Question

I bought a new Hyundai 120 approx 20 months ago. Within a few weeks I noticed a problem with the steering. Hyundai Service dept. said it was very unusual that a bolt had not been secured on manufacture and the engine was loose!! They fixed it under warranty. I am a retired woman, I am the only driver of the car and only drive it in the city area. A few weeks ago Hyundai Service Dept said the break pads needed replacing when I went to have the car serviced! I was amazed and after making a fuss they agreed that this could be related to the first problem and agreed to do some work on the breaks(skimming the pads?) instead of replacing the pads at no cost to me. Yesterday (two weeks after this work was carried out on the brakes) I have noticed the same problem with the brakes as before!! What shall I do? I am finding that this is starting to get me down!! Thank you ***** *******

Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Is it a used car or a new car?