Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

I've been in hail 7 weeks in a rehab weeks been on bail

Customer Question

I've been in hail 7 weeks in a rehab for 10 weeks been on bail strict for 8 months now I run na meetings in my town will I still be sent back to jail for ongoing drug supply I've changes so much and love helping people with drug problems
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for the post. Just spoltted that this is Australian law. I will opt out and have it moved to Australia.

Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

If you have breached your bail conditions by supplying the drugs then you will be sent back to jail unless the court believes that you deserve another chance.

The people that run the the rehab centre will have to give evidence on the work you do and that it would be better for you to have bail continue. But you will have to stop supplying drugs. if you don't then you may be charged further and have longer jail time.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.