Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Traffic law, Nsw, No, Drink driving charges, Okay,

Customer Question

Hi traffic law
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Nsw
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Drink driving charges
JA: Dealing with charges can be stressful, but getting correct information now can only help. Fortunately, the attorneys have a lot of experience with this, and I'd love to connect you with the one who's the best fit.
Customer: Okay
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Evening.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What was your reading and do you have any other drink driving charges in the last 5 years?