Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I 't know the full outcome right now but as i am aware the

Customer Question

i don't know the full outcome right now but as i am aware the bank has already taken my property and i would like to know where i stand as a representative of the bank had told my tenant (which was/is known to me) to stop paying his rent to me and start packing before the bank took over my property and i have not been in contact with the bank throughout this process as they have not been willing to help me in the past with my financially hardship when i have apply for 3 or 4 times, which in turn has put me into a position where i didn't work for 3 or more months with things and i could not give them any answers as to when i would have any money to start paying the loan again.
I have had a look through my bank history and i am about $12000 behind on my loan including legal fees, what can i do?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Good Evening.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

If the bank as taken possession of the property then they are liable to collect the rent.

Being in this position is going to be hard to refinance.

Because they have taken possession you can do very little. if you can get refinance to pay back the outstanding mortgage you can put a stop to any sale.

This is the best you can do.
What have you done about refinancing? Have you got Super and have to tried to get an early release?

Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Evening.

I am following up my last post. Do you still need assistance?