Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Man who is Primary Chef took in x two man and woman out of

Customer Question

Man who is Primary Chef took in x two man and woman out of friendship. They cohabit and he made them Directors due to his being Thai and needing Front counter staff as he is the Chef at rear of business . After four months the had a Directors Meeting of two and voted him out of his position of a Director and Locked him out and seized the busininess seizing all assets therein without any financial recompense. He is severely financially disabled and homeless trying to get sporadic Chef work to pay a lawyer at Sewell Law $3000 demanded for limited work and a letter sent asking for $23,000 compensation of the still in place Directors. Sewell Law have discharged him until he pays $3'000 claimed by them on him. He is a meticulous record ,document keeper and integrity appears solid. He is dual Australian , Thai citizen. Centerlink refuse to give a Form QT 30 to retrieve Distress Su per claim from Westpac BT as 26 weeks period on Welfare incomplete. Westpac refuse to provide help without QT 30 Form ! Catch 22 nonsense!! Center link want him to see a Social Worker and apply to Legal Aid. They have granted small amount monies to assist him. My friend is in dire straights , living in an old car trying to get work. Is Small Claims Court an option ? Your opinion PLEASE. Kind and hopeful regards, ***** ***** his friend .(###) ###-#### Thank you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am sorry to hear about what has happened.

Is he still a share holder in the company?

Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Evening.

Do you still need assistance?