Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I own a business called Digi we doo Pty Ltd. I have a

Customer Question

My name is***** and I own a business called Digi we doo Pty Ltd. I have a question in regard to securing a loan made I made to my business. I have currently $350,000 loaned to my business and I'm told I need a perfected security agreement to project my loan in the event of a business failure.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Is this for a registration on the PPSR?

Has a loan agreement been prepared setting out the terms and conditions giving you a right to register an interest on the PPSR?

This is something you have to see a Solicitor about in person and cannot be doing online.

You are looking at a fee of about $950.00 for the preparation of the Deed of Loan.

Both parties should have independent advise about it.