Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I need to submit 2 claims and want to present in person

Customer Question

I need to submit 2 claims and want to present in person today in brisbane to get proceedings started as I now live in nsw
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: The claims are against a person in queensland where I have lived for 17yrs although have now moved back to nsw where I grew up.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Im a pensioner
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Good Morning,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you want to commence proceedings or have they been commenced and listed in court?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like to commence with proceedings how ever it needs to be settled.
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Good Morning

What is the claim for?