Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I have been using optus previous two year and at the end of

Customer Question

Hi, I have been using optus for the previous two year and at the end of my contract I decided to change providor and not use optus any more. I informed optus of my decision I thought that they had honoured my decision unitil I received a bill from them for the next month. Then in the following month when I thought I was sending an email from my new provider it was carried by optus and I got a bill for a whole month which I paid in good faith because I thought it the right thing to do. I still do not want to use optus but they keep sending me bills. Can you help me ensure they discontinue using my account with them and have them close my account as I had directed. I would be very grateful if this could happen. I am paying another provider for these services.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Dod you have evidence of the cancellation?