Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

What will happen if my ex wife do not sign in divorce form

Customer Question

what will happen if my ex wife do not sign in divorce form in western Australia? please. Thank you!
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not see a lawyer yet. i am in Perth, Western Australia. I have no kids with her but she has two from the previous marriage. I do not have any property or money. we have been separated for more than a year now.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: just want to know that if she not sign in divorce what will happen to me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 5 months ago.

Are you saying you just want a divorce, but she won't agree?