kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.

L Had to leave My job September last year of six years

Customer Question

Hello l Had to leave My job September last year of six years Because of Health Troubles on Advice of My Doctor all Staff members had a Account at are Work l Never payed it Because When l left the Boss never Payed me my last Pay of 8 Hours Work and She never Toke that Money off my Account. She is Not a person you can talk to Because she Yells at you and My Husband .
Now she saids its going to a Dedt Collecter please HELP l Don't Know What to Do
Because Now What's she Has Done to Me She Makes Me Upset and Nervous My Doctor has told Me to Stay away From her My Doctor has given me Tablets Vallium
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor who will help with your inquiry today.

Is the amount that you owe on the account less than the amount she owes you for the 8 hours work and any superannuation she owes you? If so, you should tell the debt collector that if the debt collector doesn't leave you alone, you will lodge a claim in the Fair Work Commission for unpaid wages and therefore she will be responsible for paying more to you than you owe her.

If the amount you owe on the account is more than the 8 hours work and superannuation she owes you, you should pay the debt.

Has that helped you today?