kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.

I haven't been paid superannuation by the organisation I

Customer Question

I haven't been paid superannuation by the organisation I work for in the care industry, how can I get recompensed for this
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 4 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW who will help you with your inquiry today. If you haven't been paid your superannuation you can report this to the Australian Taxation Office and they will force your employer to pay it. Let me find you some useful links. I'll just be a few minutes.
Expert:  kmslaw replied 4 months ago.
Follow the steps outlined on the ATO page here to see if you are eligible and to claim back any unpaid superannuation: hope that has helped you today. Let me know if you have difficulty.