Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

19 years : He smokes pot has never contributed to the

Customer Question

19 years
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: He smokes pot has never contributed to the household - 4 children & I have worked always & looked after the children my mother takes the children & he does nothing - I need him to go but he refused
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: We live in Qld - where do I go for advice I am not wealthy but need to move in for my sake & the children
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: We are not legally married
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am sorry to hear about this but you have a problem it is a long relationship and it appears he is dependent on you.

Do you own the home or rent?