Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

G Day, : I was involved in a building dispute with a very

Customer Question

G Day,
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I was for years involved in a building dispute with a very unsatisfactory outcome by a forced settlement with the defendants parties which of course were insurers. It might be to much to explain perhaps we could arrange for a time to have a chat on Monday.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Tasmania
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Building dispute
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your inquiry.

Please try to elaborate on the circumstances of the dispute as building disputes can take different forms.

Also, please indicate which state you are in as different laws may apply from state to state.