How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This relates to motor vehicle insurance post accident (car

Customer Question

Hi, this relates to motor vehicle insurance post accident (car written off). I'm disputing three things. 1) Paying out TWO excess fees (one regular and one on top as driver was under 25 - total $2,200). 2) they want me to pay future six months of instalments for a car that's written off/no longer exists and they are not proving future six months insurance for. 3) I had provided quotes to the insurer for a damage sustained months earlier, they never paid out and now that car is written off, they don't want to honour that claim. What are my rights, please?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

SO what is the issue?
Are you the owner of the written off vehicle?
You are disputing the insurance company?