How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is Marj, I am involved in a case and need some

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** am involved in a case and need some advice
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
A rep body to an opposing group has hijacked our case. They have now went to another State via teleconference to get a direction hearing in order to get orders to hijack our case, they are not a party to our proceedings
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 8 months ago.

What kind of case is it and when you say hijack, what do you mean - are they trying to change the venue, or remove you as a party or what?