Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am a midwife and work in a hospital I was given a letter

Customer Question

I am a midwife and work in a hospital I was given a letter with a list of allegations and also a meeting with HR and my team leader is being scheduled. The letter which is addressed to me states that I cannot discuss the letter with anybody as its seen as a breech of confidentiality.....my question is how do I prepare for the meeting to prove my innocence and how do I investigate all the allegations towards me as no names were given?
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm resenting question
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

That is correct and you should not speak to anyone about this.

Do you know the full allegations and have they advised you about bringing and independent person?