Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am renting a house in nsw and the landlord posted her ad

Customer Question

I am renting a house in nsw and the landlord posted her ad on gumtree the ad said large solar paneled four bedroom house 350 per week,
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes but none will do no win no pay and im on the pension
JA: What advice did they give you? OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Ive told them just about everything on the phone, we were told we hade 172 hectares and now she has taken this of us, we are supposed to have four bedrooms and only have access to two, and the walk in wardrobe is full of the landlords stuff, there are also holes in one of the water tanks, and i have lost the ability to earn money and live of the land. Ive told other lawyers this but they are still asking for money up front.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What is in the Lease what did you sign for?

Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Can you please reply here. I will cancel the other question and get you a refund.