Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

As required I have given 4 weeks notice to my company. Since

Customer Question

As required I have given 4 weeks notice to my company. Since then I have been stressed and pressured to hand over while working on very stressful multiful projects. I have been in this position for 8 years and looking after huge business system covering Asia, Africa and Oceania of myself. I feel those two fairly new managers treating me with no respect. Finally I have to see a doctor due to chest pain and high blood pressure today and according to doctor it is caused by stress. I feel my 8 years contribution and proud work is being thrown away by those managers. Sad and upset. I still have to face those two managers constantly put pressure on me next threats weeks. What can I do? Please help.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am not sure about your question. Are you saying that you do not want to give over the work you are doing until the last day?

Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning

The law here says that you have to obey your employers reasonable requests.

You cannot retain the work if they want to pass it onto another person and you have to comply.

You must follow their requests and if you don't then can argue misconduct.

Sorry I cannot give you anything more positive.

If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards