Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

We have a dividend cheque payable to Alexander John &

Customer Question

We have a dividend cheque payable to Alexander John & Shirley Ann Rentoul as Trustees
for The Rentoul Super Fund and have been unable to bank the Cheque. Can we apply for
a copy of the Trust Deed and if so who would be able to supply that. We are on the
Age pension and would like to Bank this Cheque and use the money for everyday
living.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Did the trust ever have bank account in the name of the Trustee?Who set the trust up?