Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

IAM ASTUDENT IN AUSTRALIA I RECENTLY GOT MARRIED AND APPLIED

Customer Question

HI IAM ASTUDENT IN AUSTRALIA I RECENTLY GOT MARRIED AND APPLIED FOR VISITING BUT IT GOT REFUSED . nOW CAN APPLY FOR SPOUSE VISA DO I GET THAT VISA .HOW TIME IT WILL TAKE.OR ELSE CAN I APPLY FOR STUDENT VISA WHAT ARE POSSIBILITIES TO GET MY WIFE HERE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.You may be able to apply for the partner visa and she cannot enter until that visa is approved. It can take up to 12 months for the visa to be granted. You should speak to a Migration Agent to get this done. Do not do this on your own. You are not a permanent resident and you may not be able to sponsor her on a partner visa.Being refused the visitors visa is not in her favour and you should seek the assistance of a Migration Agent. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon Good Afternoon,