Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

Can my employer change my salaried job to a regular EBA

Customer Question

Can my employer change my salaried job to a regular EBA contract whilst I am on maternity leave, especially since I received a pay rise whilst I have also been on leave?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Unless you consent to the changes they cannot do that. You have a contract and you can rely on it. They have to keep pay you what your contract said. Changing you unilaterally is not allowed. You should take them to Fair Work about this and have them deal with it. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon