How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good afternoon, I am currently POA mother who resides in a

Customer Question

Good afternoon, I am currently POA for my mother who resides in a retirement village ,she is classed as independent and handles her own finances , such as bill paying and banking.
One of my siblings has let me know that she intends taking me to VCAT stating that I have been taking money from my mothers accounts. Can she do this, if so what do I need to do .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good AfternoonAre their allegations correct? What does your mother say?