Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Ive been working at this company year as a panelbeater

Customer Question

ive been working at this company for a year as a panelbeater worked over time for almost the entire year since about march his been deducting my overtime to that I worked for the week one week he deducted 16 hrs he has been deducting it ever since no agreement what so ever what do ihave to do
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Why is he deducting it? He is only paying you for normal hours?I am not sure what you are asking?