Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Gary Pask did a investigation statement over a work place injury

Customer Question

Gary Pask did a investigation statement over a work place injury after I blew the whistle on two previous workplace injuries a two work cover debacles. I'm on a no capacity and have not been paid by CGU handling my new claim with Employer.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: In my statement it said I don't and won't need one but I'm confused, injured and broke getting no answers and now centerlink are cutting me off from reporting drub drab payments from employer that do not pay my bills.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Ready
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Just need a clearing on what might happen to my employment after this blow?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Why are they not paying you? What payments are you receiving from your employer?