Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

Can a sibling have a parent charged harassment which

Customer Question

Can a sibling have a parent charged for sexual harassment which occurred during banter when all family members are present.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.If they feel that they have been sexually harassed and the police believe that there is enough evidence to back the allegation the answer is yes the police can charge them. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance., If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon