Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Can i ask about a case : henrietta enganged a firm of solicitors

Customer Question

Can i ask about a case : henrietta enganged a firm of solicitors to obtain an injunction to prevent her former male friend from visiting her and making a nuisance of himself. An unqualified litigation clerk was given the matter to handle , but his incompetence over an 11 month period created futher embarrassment for Henrietta. Has Henrietta any claim againt the firm for ' mental distress and upset' ?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.She cannot claim dishes and anguish but if they have been negligent she can report them and if she has suffered loss and damages she can seek compensation for that. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can i ask about this
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.