Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I have dvo and my partner keeps teep telling me ever time

Customer Question

hi I have dvo and my partner keeps teep telling me ever time we get into a fit he will take my kids what are my right
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I really don't like they why he talk to my kids my kids do not like him and doont like come home from their nans & pops house because they don't like they way they get spoke to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: their a lot more
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.What is the DVO for and what are the orders?Can I assume that the relationship is over? Yes or No?