Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

I have recently been caught high range dui, I have

Customer Question

I have recently been caught high range dui, I have previously lost my licence for 3 years over speeding, no licence or rego offences, this is my first dui and I have not been in trouble for 6 years now, could my bad traffic record mean a possible term of imprisonment?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.As a first offence no you will not go to jail. They will disqualify you and if you have a good driving record reduce the suspension to the minimum. You will not go to jail. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon