Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

What type of visa does a Pakistan need if he want to come

Customer Question

What type of visa does a Pakistan need if he want to come to Australia to marry his girlfriend, as he want to marry her in Australia and take her back to dubai as that is where his work is. And what type visa shhe need to go back to dubai and live with him as his wife she's an Australian and he is a Muslim Pakistan
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.How long have you known each other?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Around 4 months
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good Morning.4 months is not enough. you need to have known each other for 12 months then you can look at a prospective marriage visa if you intend to marry here or a partner visa if they are to be defect. Evidence has to be collected about phone calls and also travel to see each other and also emails etc. The department has to be certain that there is a legitimate and serious relationship in place. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon